Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-23-2019, 06:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: There are also those that don't think supporting gun rights can be a liberal position. They are wrong, of course, but many people see it that way.

To me any individual liberty is a liberal, in the classic sense of the word, position.  Gun ownership is no different.

(04-23-2019, 06:35 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Apology accepted.  I'm probably too quick to anger or take offense to slights perceived or real based upon my upbringing.  If you're interested, read a book called Hillbilly Elegy which will give you some insight into the mind of a southern Ohio hillbilly.  My wife laughed hysterically because it's practically my autobiography.  Even some of the family member names are the same.  I even have a brother with the same first name.  A real life Larry, Daryl, and Daryl.  The book isn't supposed to be a comedy so you probably won't find it as funny as my wife or daughter did.

No worries, as I said, I reread the post and it definitely could be perceived as a personal swipe.  The number of people who are open to a honest exchange of ideas on this board has regrettably shrunk and seems to do so with every passing year. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-23-2019, 06:59 PM