Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-23-2019, 11:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you didn't mention their Military Service and thereby missed the point (I'll leave the counter at 3). Biden got 5 deferments and then receives a deferment at the age of 25 because of a diagnoses of asthma as a teenager. Defend him if you want, but I will not defend him nor Trump in their military service regardless which one you state 50 years later had the "better" deferment. 

This makes absolutely no sense. You were the one who inserted Biden's asthma deferments in response to mockery over Trump's heel spur deferments and then threw in the phrase "military service" a few posts later during the deferment discussion. 

When people moved away from deferments and brought up Trump's history of mocking people who served in the military, you said that had nothing to do with military service.

Now someone is directly responding to your post about the asthma deferment, which came prior to you tying deferments to "military service", and you're complaining that they are "missing the point" because they... directly responded to your post.

So either you intended to tie deferments to military service or your random interjection of the phrase "military service" was an attempt to move away from talks of deferments during the middle of you responding to talks of deferment. 

Pick one so we know "what the point is" because I'm not sure how many more times we can keep responding to what you actually write and have to get corrected as to what you meant to write, especially considering how this garbage thread started.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - BmorePat87 - 04-24-2019, 08:19 AM