Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okeana's Bengals Big Board - 2019 - Top 40
(04-24-2019, 11:33 AM)Au165 Wrote: Deandre Baker and Dillard are criminally low in my mind. I agree that Gary is a big time faller, I had him out of the 1st in my 32 team mock. I would add Jaylon Ferguson to the board over Collier and Winovich. Winovich to me is Sam Hubbard, a high motor try hard guy that in terms of having one on your team is great, but I'm not sure I want a second.  In terms of WR I think N'keal Harry better than any WR you have on your board, but I am also a sucker for Isabella in the 3rd.

Overall the board has talent, I think there are guys I'd consider higher some lower and maybe a couple missing but it makes logical sense. We disagree on Murray, but it's not worth a rehash here haha.

Baker, I don't feel is a great scheme fit, but ultimately he made the board and I think he's a good player.  Dillard, I just don't like regardless of what draft pundits say.  I would rather have Risner any day of the week than Dillard.  

I think Winovich is more athletic than Sam Hubbard and other than being white they aren't very similar at all.  Sam Hubbard ran a 4.89 while Chase ran a 4.51.  Sam is almost 6'6 while Chase is 6'3.  Sam doesn't have bend while Chase has better pass rushing skills and decent bend.  Athletically Chase could play OLB in the NFL while Sam is more of a LDE.  I'm actually really surprised you would compare these two on any level.

I'm a Fan of Harry, but with he doesn't offer much in the way of improvement for the team as a slot receiver which is what I view him as which is why I didn't have him on the list.  

Ferg would be on my list if it was longer along with Joe Jackson

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Okeana's Bengals Big Board - 2019 - Top 40 - Okeana - 04-24-2019, 12:02 PM