Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-24-2019, 03:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bernie Sanders agrees with Trump on steel tariffs.  That does not mean Sanders is not a liberal?

Yes, it's only one issue, like tariffs, that Jim mentioned. I'm missing that eye rolling emoji right now.

Quote:Go look at all of SSF's threads.  They are all from the right wing perspective.  He even uses the language of right wing news sources at the same time that he claims not to listen to biased news sources.

I've never made that claim at all, ever.  I read far right sources like Breitbart and I read far left sources like HuffPo and The Guardian.  I also read more balanced sites like BBC news, PBS Newshour the NYT and the Wall Street Journal.  I enjoy getting the perspective of all the different sources, especially when they cover the same story.  Odd that you follow me so closely and yet haven't seen me mention this, as I have done so repeatedly.

Quote:He is not some middle-of-the-road cetrist.

Keep banging that drum, Fred, you may eventually get someone to march behind you.  Never give up!

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-24-2019, 04:31 PM