Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-24-2019, 09:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well there is this.

In that thread he went on and on about how Ellison's alleged victim had documented her "injuries" from his domestic abuse when in fact she had anemia and the only people who ever referred to her anemia as "domestic abuse injuries" were right wing biased news sources.

Then there is this defense of Trump

In that thread he refused to answer the obvious question from the definition he posted about what exactly was our "culture" in the United States.  Everyone else in the thread knew that white nationalists define our culture as "white Christian" and they love Trump for promoting their cause, but SSF just dug in his heals and tried to spin the conversation off in a different direction to defend Trump.

Then there was this thread

This article he linked claimed that blacks have no grievances today because their only exposure to racism was "a history that we have only experienced through textbooks and folklore.  .  ."  

Then there is this comment that I can not use the quote function because the thread is locked http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Fakenews-from-HuffPo

"The point of this thread is to point out that left leaning sites engage in the very same behavior and indulge in "fakenews" just as much as right leaning sites.  One is castigated by the media as a whole and the other is completely ignored."

A person has to dwell deep in the right wing echo chamber to say that the media "ignores" biased reporting from the left when that is all the President and Fox News talk about.  

Same with this quote  http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Debating-the-memes?pid=400648&highlight=gender#pid400648

"The GOP, correctly, gets called out for pandering to white voters.  Why, by the same token, does the Democratic party not receive the same criticisms for pandering to "minority" voters?  "

Again, you have ot have your head buried deep in the right wing media to believe that the Democrats never get accused o pandering to minorities.

Here is another from a locked threadhttp://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-LOL-where-PC-is-taking-us?highlight=israel

"The left has gone form admirable causes, like equal rights for minorities, women and homosexuals, to batshit insane crusades like; "no gender", no dissenting opinions and this kind of crap.  Every movement eventually becomes self destructive, it's just the left's turn. "

And here is one where he appears to admit that he would be on the side of the conservatives

He sides with the conservatives on their support for Israel.

He attacks Jim Acosta but loves Tucker Carlson.

He attacks Dem congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez but no Republicans that I know of.

He sides with the conservatives on the Electoral College.

He sides with the conservatives on their hatred of anything to do with Hollywood.

He sides with the conservatives on the issue of "white privilege" not existing.

Do you have any quotes where he calls Republican "bat shit insane".  Do you have any quotes where he attacks a Republican elected official or Fox News?

Pretty much every single thread he started was pro-conservative.  Pretty much every post he makes is pro conservative.  The big question I have is why do you need to defend him from being labeled a conservative.  Why is he ashamed to admit that he is?

I am a progressive liberal and I am not ashamed to admit it.  I don't agree with 100% of their positions but I am not going to try and act like that makes me "neutral".  Just because SSF doesn't hate homosexuals does not make him "neutral".

I really need you to quote me a price because I feel guilty that I've been living in your head rent free.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-24-2019, 10:10 PM