Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi"
(04-25-2019, 12:29 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Never said it makes Trump any better, but it sure as hell makes his detractors less palatable.

No doubt that's often true. I would argue, however, that not ALL detractors fall into that category.

(04-25-2019, 12:29 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: To a degree, but I don't consistently read stories of right wing groups censoring, attempting to censor, protesting or mobing the shows of performers the way I see the far left doing.  I literally can't recall the last time a far right mob prevented a speaker or act from performing.  For the opposite I'd have zero trouble.

I don't know if that's entirely fair to put it that way. But there's sure truth to it and I won't defend said far left behaviour. It's appalling, self-righteous, immature and all that, I hate it too - it also isn't a mass movement.
As for the far right mob, maybe they act differently. But a Trump rally often wasn't a harbor of good behaviour, albeit often it was the speaker himself calling for violence multiple times. Also, a right wing mob shouts lock her up constantly, as if that were ok to do. And looking at the mob that posts at Breitbart is a glance in a human wasteland of hate. I really feel no side has a monopoly on bad behaviour from their mobs. You just claim the vomit tastes better :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBS says it's OK to "punch a Nazi" - hollodero - 04-25-2019, 12:40 AM