Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk
(04-24-2019, 09:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fair enough on DODMERB. Now do you want me to share with you the difference between a Command Surgeon (A Flag Officer's Senior Medical advisor) and The Surgeon General (The Commander of MEDCOM)? Or can we just agree I said Command Surgeon when I meant Command Surgeon and I asked did you mean to change it the The Surgeon General when you introduced that term? Or perhaps you just want to stick with how wrong I was and what I missed.

I may speak with the Command Surgeon tomorrow, but he may not know disqualifying conditions or waiver criteria from 1968. But if you want to give me your email I'll share it with him so you can point him in the right direction as well. I doubt TSG's Aide knows much about medical conditions at all; he's pretty much just a messenger. 

Which command?  FORSCOM? SOCOM? TRADOC?  Because it's not MEDCOM.

The difference between the responsibilities of a Command Surgeon and the Surgeon General is the former isn't responsible for developing the standards of medical fitness and the latter is.

Why would the HRC surgeon want your "findings"?  Does the Army even have an HRC surgeon?  Because what other command could you work at in Kentucky with a degree in HR?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-25-2019, 01:30 AM