Poll: Is it okay for Christian conservatives to steal?
This poll is closed.
Yes
11.11%
1 11.11%
No
88.89%
8 88.89%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Illegal TV Streams Compatible with Conservative/Christian Values?
(09-28-2015, 02:25 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I was talking about the fact that about 65 percent of people who get abortions in this country are Christians.

Oh, great. As usual with you and your cohort bfine32, I now have to go back and explain the series of posts that you just participated in.

You said you "can't believe" I brought this issue of your hypocritical use of  illegal streaming up. Using the magical method of reading the sentence right before my abortion, you can identify why I brought it up. Here, I'll quote it for you:

For the record, not a single atheist on the planet "hates god" because they don't believe in his existence, for the same reason you don't "hate" Santa, the Easter Bunny or leprechauns.

If God doesn't exist then why is there so much time spent by atheists on proving him non existent?

I don't see you making threads about the existence of the Easter bunny. If it's all the same then why do you spend so much time on God?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Illegal TV Streams Compatible with Conservative/Christian Values? - StLucieBengal - 09-28-2015, 02:33 AM