Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-26-2019, 11:27 PM)NKURyan Wrote: ...and yet everyone's sure he's hot garbage. Ok.

This is why i hate debating with most people on here. You're not even paying attention. I erased everything you typed after that sentence without even reading it. 

I already said, more than once, that he's a good player to have on the team and i think he has potential to do more in the passing game than he did at Washington, since they didn't really use him much. 

But...

I'll say it again. 

Whether or not the Bengals have (i already forgot his name, that's how inconsequential i veiw him) that TE guy on the team, is not going to help decide whether the Bengals are good or not. 

They wasted a 2nd round pick when it more likely than not that he was going to be there a couple rounds later. 

For those keeping score, two other TEs were taken after the Bengals pick. Both in the 3rd round. Both pass catching TEs.

Guess what round is coming up next tomorrow?
Guess where the Bengals pick?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - rfaulk34 - 04-26-2019, 11:49 PM