Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-27-2019, 10:00 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Like I said in another post/thread.

If he adds day one for dimensional blocking and a check-down option that would be a success.

Now if he gets loose downfield(it's shown he can do this on tape)every now and then or even be an option busted plays/PA fakes that's even better.

We don't know what we got until he shows it.

This team doesn't have a luxury to pick a 2nd rounder as depth or wait and see years from now if he'll pan out.

He needs to bring something immediately to the Bengals as a 2nd round pick.

No excuses.  He will be scrutinized and be subjected to criticism just for that fact.  Hope you understand this yes I get it. Do fans get a great blocking TE is a huge weapon? Do fans get it Gresham was rated much higher than Gronk, we took Gresham and Gronk was the far better option as we know now.

Our fans want the glamour guys, the sack guys and who cares they can't play run defense. The TE's that are WR's really like Eifert, then moan and complain when AD has 2 seconds to throw when Eifert can't block a DE and gets crushed. Pass blocking includes TE's and includes RB's being able to block.

I get it, Sample is not a shiny object, but a dull blade can still cut you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 04-27-2019, 10:13 AM