Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(04-30-2019, 06:09 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're being consistent and logical here, which is why you're running into trouble.  The criticism was always about her minimizing the events of 9/11 with her, extremely poor, choice of words.  I don't recall anyone suggesting she thought 9/11 was a good thing.  I'm sure you could find a stray example of this, but, again, I don't recall seeing it.  The problem here is that you're not allowing yourself to be spoon fed the pablum that is actually attempting to achieve what it's purporting to mock, a deliberate twisting of events to achieve a partisan agenda.  Good on you for pointing it out.

I know you're now being called a Republican because your stance on like 3 issues(?) so am I going to be called one too because I said her choice of words was awful and worthy of criticism?

This is exactly what liberals are critical of conservatives for, but here some people are doing it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - BmorePat87 - 05-01-2019, 10:12 AM