Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(05-01-2019, 11:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Your cartoon did not say that, your cartoon propagated a complete fabrication of the events which led to Bmore calling you out for it.  This is not an overreaction, this is a blatant falsehood you were spreading.  I'd suggest owning the error and moving on instead of obfuscating, but that's just me.

"My" cartoon was as honest as those who propagated the fabrication that Omar was diminishing 9/11 in her speech.  

Not to mention that it WAS a cartoon that used exaggeration to make the point that her one line was taken up by the right as a focal point they could use to discuss whether an Muslim can really be an American.  While diminishing anyone who said it was a poor choice of phrase (in the middle of a speech) and that she was wrong to say that but that she clearly wasn't trying to make people think 9/11 was just a "something".

Had she not been a Muslim (and a Democrat) this wouldn't have made the national news.

I would suggest looking at the attacks on Omar with an open mind.  But that's just me.

But thanks anyway.

"owning your error" That's adorable!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - GMDino - 05-01-2019, 11:07 AM