Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-26-2015, 05:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No it doesn't threaten the existence of our species; neither do many other Brain Disorders suffered by countless people. Luckily there are more than enough functional folks to keep the species moving.

Do you think that everyone that is gay wants to be gay? if you answer yes then stop here. If you answer no, then do you think it would be worthwhile to look for treatment if it were found to be a process in the brain, instead of a "gene" we are born with?

It is almost too ironic; I'm actually advocating that homosexuality may not be a choice and it's meeting with great resistance by the ones that assert it is not.

The intellectually honest answer to your first question is that i don't know. i have never met a gay person that has expressed a desire not to be gay; however, that does not mean that it does not happen.

What other brain disorders are there that don't have their origins in genetics, and expressed genes? Baring obvious brain injuries.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - SteelCitySouth - 05-27-2015, 08:50 AM