Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Rep. Hagedorn Falsely Claims No American Goes to Sleep Hungry
(05-02-2019, 11:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: So, in the end I was right:  He was wrong.  

His "idea" that there is plenty of food grown here so people don't have to worry about finding it...is wrong.

Food desserts was mentioned in the article...so I didn't need to bring it up.  He was wrong.

To go back to the car example he would be saying "No one worries if they can have a car because we have lots of cars."  I said:

i.e. "no one worries if they can have a car".

Once again, this is a real problem in the US.  And his statement was wrong and ignorant of the facts.  People DO worry if they can feed their family.  And because of that people DO go to bed hungry.

So if the headline wasn't "what he said" and the article said he was wrong for a different reason...he was still wrong.

If people want to say "he didn't say that" that's fine.  But the two things are intertwined in the real world.

His premise is flawed but not for the reason you stated. I would hold off on awarding yourself points.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minnesota Rep. Hagedorn Falsely Claims No American Goes to Sleep Hungry - BmorePat87 - 05-02-2019, 02:26 PM