Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism"
(05-04-2019, 12:29 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, one could have "assumed" how immoral Trump would be as POTUS, but no one could assume how Hills would have been.

I did assume Hillary would not have stated she believed Putin over her intelligence agencies. You were the one calling me out for assuming. But I still assume that about Hillary. Wouild you assume she would have behaved like Trump?

(05-04-2019, 12:29 AM)bfine32 Wrote: As to the rest.. It pretty much supports exactly what I said about ignoring warts to take the high ground. The vast majority of folks realize Hills was the most flawed opponent anyone could have trotted out to take on Trump. And any attempt to suggest she is "more morale" is just silly. 

I don't think it's silly. I think it's silly to claim Hillary is just as morally corrupt as a birther who ran a scam university and did all the things I just mentioned.

As for what happened after the election cycle, there's not even a comparison to the former secretary of state.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The big problem is not Trump. It is "Trumpism" - hollodero - 05-04-2019, 12:38 AM