Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol?
(05-10-2019, 08:28 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Didn't play any games with the dinosaurs?

(05-10-2019, 09:07 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah I never heard of it until a couple years ago.  My kids knew what it was.  I thought it was dumb.

But when I was young there were "punch bugs" and if really didn't like someone you played Red Rover.   Smirk

We did have one game. One of my older brothers would shout "Padiddle! I saw a _______ (fill in the blank: car with one headlight out, purple volkswagon, truck with an alien driving it, etc.)" and punch me in the arm as hard as he could. BTW- There was never a car with one headlight out, purple volkswagon, truck with an alien driving it, etc. The sick bastard just wanted to punch me. I would make a derogatory speculation concerning his sexual gender preferences and smack him in the face. My father, at the wheel of the car, would reach around and slap both of us in the face and tell us to shut up. He had a rare ability of being able to smack everyone in the backseat of the car with his right hand while keeping the car completely straight with his left and and never taking his eyes off the road. It was truly amazing. That would end the "game".

I didn't much like that stupid game.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Circle Game or Neo Nazi symbol? - Bengalzona - 05-10-2019, 12:26 PM