Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue
(05-10-2019, 12:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Exactly and that's why stating "She is forced to have an abortion" is fake news misleading.  It is beyond awful; it is appalling. I don't even know if an 11 year old can carry a child to term. IF the house Bill doesn't have provisions for pregnancy caused due to rape/incest then I've got to assume it has a clause for medical Condition of the mother.

No, an 11 year old shouldn't make that decision no more than she should make the decision to abort. And I agree adult family members should be making the call. However, in this case there appears to be some extenuating circumstances. If I read the article correctly she was already out on the streets; so perhaps this girl's mother might not be the best person to make a rational decision.

I'm assuming you meant "forced to have the baby".  And she is being force.  The law does not make exceptions for rape.

The only exception is save the mother's life.

When will that decision be made?  8 weeks? 4 months?

An eleven year old rape victim s forced to carry her rapist's child to term unless she is going to die herself.

It's a GOP wet dream.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue - GMDino - 05-10-2019, 03:10 PM