Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue
(05-13-2019, 03:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Stuff it literal man.

It's the law.  Signed by the governor.

Christ you're nothing more than a gadfly looking for the one way to be "right" while claiming everyone else is not saying things exactly the way you want them to be said.

It's the goddamn law.  And yes, it will be in effect in a few weeks.

And yes that means she (and others) will be forced to go to full term whether they want to or not.

How about some sympathy for an eleven year old rape victim who has the unfortunate luck of living in a state that care more about her rapist;s spawn than her?

So yes she can get her abortion right now.  Right this second.  Probably.  The state may try to stop that too.  Who knows since the men there seem to know more about it than the women.  But soon she will not be able to.  Better? 

Keep ignoring how women are being treated so you can be literal for now.  It's a good look.
Remember that appeal for emotion fallacy I pointed to earlier

You could have just said you were mistaken instead of busting a spring.

I have not "ignored how women are being treated" and have said those that voted/passed a measure that does include a rape/incest clause should be ashamed of themselves. 

GMDino Wrote:Every other response to your nonsense will get me banned...again.  

Something tells me you're good. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue - bfine32 - 05-13-2019, 06:42 PM