Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue
(05-15-2019, 01:06 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Who complains about benefits for workers like unemployment? Republicans.

When the lazy free loaders get off their asses and finally get a job at someplace like McDonalds, who complains these jobs aren't meant to be a career? Republicans.

Who complains when workers ask for a "living wage"? Republicans.

Who complains when workers ask for an increase in the minimum wage? Republicans.

Who complains when workers ask for an increase in any pay or benefits except for executives? Republicans.

Who complains when workers form unions for increased negotiating leverage? Republicans.

Seems to me Republicans complain a lot about people who work hard, although they will complain these people aren't even working hard (while posting about them from their work.)

Did I reference your 7th grade understanding or did I reference textbooks designed for 7th graders?

This again?  Okay . . .

1) I've never heard of anyone ever refer to a "Command Surgeon" without specifying the command.

2) Why would you reference a "Command Surgeon" who doesn't have anything to do with what I was talking about? Especially if their specific command doesn't matter as you claimed?

3) This again?

Only one of us called the other "wrong" and then ended up looking like a dumbass. We'll let the those that can read decide. 

As to the rest....2funny. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue - bfine32 - 05-15-2019, 01:16 AM