Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue
(05-16-2019, 01:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hence you don't get to make that choice.  But please let me know if having a semantic argument is your agenda so I can kindly cease discussing this with you.

But abortion is a choice. A legal one.

One he would "limit" or take away completely.

"consistent"

(05-16-2019, 01:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, not allowing people to fart is analogous to not allowing people to kill each other.  Sincerely, well argued.

Your "argument" was that if he sincerely believed it that abortion was murdering a human then his is consistent in saying that socialized health care takes away choices but taking away abortion choices is ok. If he sincerely believes farting is evil his would be "consistent" to take away the your choices.

His "sincere belief" (a personal one) should not be the reason to remove someone else's rights.

(05-16-2019, 01:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Absolutely.  However, when the crux of your post was pointing out, incorrectly, that this Republican man was contradicting himself consitency rather becomes the topic at hand, no?

No. He wants to eliminate some choices via government but is afraid of losing others via government.

(05-16-2019, 01:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Your sarcasm would be a lot more enjoyable if you were at all good at it.

Dude, if you only knew.

But thanks again for telling me how I was wrong. At least you are "consistent". Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue - GMDino - 05-16-2019, 01:35 PM