Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue
(05-16-2019, 01:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: But abortion is a choice.  A legal one.

One he would "limit" or take away completely.

"consistent"

Correct a choice to kill a human being, in his opinion.

Quote:Your "argument" was that if he sincerely believed it that abortion was murdering a human then his is consistent in saying that socialized health care takes away choices but taking away abortion choices is ok.  If he sincerely believes farting is evil his would be "consistent" to take away the your choices.

His "sincere belief" (a personal one) should not be the reason to remove someone else's rights.

Except a legitimate argument can be made that abortion is killing a human being.  One cannot make a legitimate argument about "evil farts".

Quote:No.  He wants to eliminate some choices via government but is afraid of losing others via government.  

Yes, he wants to eliminate the right to, in his opinion, murder a human being.  Again, a legitimate argument, that I do not agree with, can be made that abortion does exactly that.

Quote:Dude, if you only knew.

But thanks again for telling me how I was wrong.  At least you are "consistent".   Mellow

You're not wrong, you're just making a very poor, and inconsistent, argument.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 05-16-2019, 02:12 PM