Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
(09-29-2015, 07:45 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Just so you are aware, there are plenty of people of faith that believe in and understand science. They don't try to use their faith as a way to justify taking the rights of others. It's about feeling the love of Christ and sharing that love with others (respectfully for those of us like that). Generalizing and lumping all of us in with the types that are really the minority, just the loudest, doesn't do much to help your side. LOL

Yeah I think a lot of people are more middle of the road.  But I agree many religious folk are reasonable and understand science. I have many friends that are religious.  Also just as you mentioned those of faith not being able to take rights of those that don't believe, I too believe that those that don't believe shouldn't be able to take the rights of those who do.  Every one has the right to worship as they choose or not at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 09-29-2015, 10:33 AM