Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question for all you Pro Life people
(05-21-2019, 05:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree and you should direct your concern to the OP. My position on abortion has 0 to do with religious beliefs. I do believe it is a sin to take one of God's creations simply for your convenience, but that's a personal belief and one I speak directly with God about. Because I too sin.

My overt stance has always been about taking an innocent life and the rights of the father. 

I have a hard time believing your religion doesn't come into play when you specifically make a distinction of "innocent" life. Who is innocent and who isn't? Maybe you include your religion by one of those unconscious decisions you've talked about?

(05-21-2019, 06:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yet the only ones bringing religion into the discussion are Pro Choicers. Do you know why that is? Because it's easier to argue against religion than it is the taking of a life.  

As to your question: Not fair at all, but guess what he's required by law to do if identified? He has no choice, 

As a Christian and a retired soldier, why is it okay for a soldier to take life?

I particularly enjoyed those pre-battle prayers by the Chaplain; please Lord help us kill our enemies blah, blah, blah. LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for all you Pro Life people - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-21-2019, 07:40 PM