Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question for all you Pro Life people
(05-22-2019, 09:38 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm not retired or a Christian.  I don't believe in sin.  I don't think my soul will go to hell because I broke a commandment.  So my question to you is how does a soldier who is a Christian justify killing when your Bible tells you not to kill?  Because soldiers killing soldiers is morally right because a government tells you to kill? LOL  We invaded Iraq over a bunch of lies and they were defending their country.  There was nothing morally right about those killings.  Also, we created a situation which was so much worse than before we invaded.

So would you like to answer the question or are you going to dance around it some more?

My mistake I read it as you were talking about yourself. When you said "as a retired...." I see now you were talking about me.

I live with myself because I believe God knows what is in my heart. I never once pulled the trigger out of anger, spite, or vengeance; although I did hate at times. I don't even hold ill-will toward those that tried to kill me and pray they find peace in their hearts. I felt I was working toward the bigger good and prayed God gave those appointed over me the wisdom to work toward that end. Furthermore, I know there is only one unpardonable sin and killing in combat is not it.

Now, do you care to answer the question I posed in my reply?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for all you Pro Life people - bfine32 - 05-22-2019, 10:04 PM