Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL?
(05-26-2019, 09:08 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: 9oa44k4ivb5934n6g.jpg]

Did I do that?

OK, maybe I came along a little too strong. You should agree however, that the Browns are trending up while the Steelers and Bengals are trending down.
Don't know what to make of Baltimore.

Once Paul Brown was fired and went to Cincinnati, he never achieved the success he had in Cleveland, the city of champions, as it is known.
(do I have my coma's in the right spot? I'm always afraid of run on sentences. check with Miss Crump for me.)

The fact is the Browns have accumulated the greatest group of talented players in the history of the NFL.  Wouldn't you Steeler or Bungal fans be excited too if your team could claim the same thing? Come on man.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dude, that's fricking hilarious.  It’s a good looking group, but ... greatest In history? Please.

Also, you’d have been fine on the spelling and grammar ... if you hadn’t brought it up. You made several errors inside those parentheses, misspelling comma (unless you were referring to your current state of consciousness), misusing an apostrophe, and not capitalizing the first word of a sentence.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers: One of the best franchises in the NFL? - JS-Steelerfan - 05-27-2019, 07:24 AM