Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue
(05-28-2019, 02:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not really sure what's racist about MY POV, but don't let that stop you.

I suppose if you consider Hispanic to be non-white. But let's not try to compare the two, because there is none. 

I simply provided a reason why he would consider aborting a child because of race akin to Eugenics. He was a direct descendent from  American Slaves and lost his house to fire as a child. He may have a more severe outlook on the matter than you, I, or RBG. 

(05-29-2019, 11:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I did say "maybe" and that would be because of the terrible ways blacks were treated in the rural south during his upbringing. But somehow in some crazy twist of logic that's a racist thing to say. You and others may not agree with the logic and I'm not saying 100% (hence the word maybe) but to suggest it as an option damn sure isn't racist.

Why would Thomas "maybe" be hit harder by abortions based upon race? Because I don't understand how the reasons you provided would cause what you suggest.

Quote:Now a Caucasian stating that Hispanics are non-white very well may be. But for some reason no one has issue with the assertion.

According to the Census Bureau, "people who identify their origin as Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish may be of any race."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-29-2019, 07:04 PM