Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue
(05-30-2019, 04:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This is unintelligible gibberish.

Are you suggesting you can't read or can't do math? Because 1) there is a date stamp on everyone of your quotes and 2) I wrote in plain English how long I've been waiting for you to answer.

Furthermore, today you claim this conversation happened "years ago when I was taking a forensics class" suggesting you were taking forensics in July 2016.  However, in July 2016 you claimed "last time I can remember referring to the 3 base races was during a Forensics (is this the junk science you keep referring to?) section in Anthropology in College."

So which is it?  You were taking forensics in July 2016 or prior to that while you were in college?  Because you can't seem to get your story straight about your timeline.

Also, today you suggested you were taking a forensics class during 2016.  But, in July 2016 you claimed you took anthropology in college.  So which is it?  A forensics class in 2016 or anthropology during college prior to July 2016?

It obviously means more to you than me. I didn't see timestamps on the quotes and I didn't give shit enough to click the links. I knew forensics was in the discussion somewhere. It has been 3years.

This is getting beyond creepy. What was that movie with Deniro and Snipes; the fan?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama Court Awards Fetus the Right to Sue - bfine32 - 05-30-2019, 09:17 PM