Poll: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
11 and 5 or better - Zac must match or beat Sean McVay’s 1st year as a Head Coach
10 and 6 - would tell me Zac is for real & an up and coming Head Coach; no lower
9 and 7 - Zac wins more than he loses signals a bright future; low as I’ll go
8 and 8 - Zac winning 50% of games 1st year is not a bad sign; I’d still believe
7 and 9 - Zac must at least do better than Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
6 and 10 - Zac must at least match Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
5 and 11 or worse - is ok year 1 since all New Staff & Zac’s first year as a Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
(05-30-2019, 11:40 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I went 8-8. I’ve learned not to set my expectations too high when it comes to the Bengals. It can’t be solely about the record though, his decisions have to be looked at too. Look at Bell and the Reds, they’re just under.500 and I think Bell has been very poor managing.

My 8 & 8 vote comes down to what Marv did in his first year.

Remember that we had a DISMAL record the year before Marv. We weren't doing too badly during Marv's first year ... then we beat the 9-0 (I think) Chiefs in the 10th game.

That ONE GAME gave the fans HOPE, regardless of what happened in the remaining 6 games. We ended up that season at 8 & 8 but the fans had HOPE for the next season.

So for me ... and as a lot of posters before me have said ... as long as the team shows energy and improvement and the ability to "look good while losing", then the season will be a WIN for me, regardless of the record.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about ... - PV Bengal - 05-31-2019, 10:27 AM