Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocasio-Cortez and House Democrats roast Wilbur Ross over census citizenship question
(03-15-2019, 09:32 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-right-s-obsession-with-AOC

I think a more correct title would be "the lefts obsession with the rights obsession with AOC" 

She's an interesting character for sure. To have an economics degree with seemingly no grasp of basic economics is intriguing to say the least. 

The (OG) Green New Deal was the single worst piece of legislation to ever be voted on. I read the whole thing after it first hit the news because I was skeptical it could be "that bad". Spoiler alert: It was. 

She deserves a vast majority of the criticism she gets. Some of it is unwarranted, but that applies to just about every public official. I believe I mentioned it in that thread, but she really is the lefts version of Sarah Palin. Except somehow even stupider.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ocasio-Cortez and House Democrats roast Wilbur Ross over census citizenship question - Aquapod770 - 05-31-2019, 12:09 PM