Poll: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
11 and 5 or better - Zac must match or beat Sean McVay’s 1st year as a Head Coach
10 and 6 - would tell me Zac is for real & an up and coming Head Coach; no lower
9 and 7 - Zac wins more than he loses signals a bright future; low as I’ll go
8 and 8 - Zac winning 50% of games 1st year is not a bad sign; I’d still believe
7 and 9 - Zac must at least do better than Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
6 and 10 - Zac must at least match Marvin’s record in Marvin’s last season here
5 and 11 or worse - is ok year 1 since all New Staff & Zac’s first year as a Head Coach
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about future?
(06-04-2019, 02:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Zac needs a year to learn how to coach and teach then he sure as hell does not need to be getting rid of any players.

You can't have it both ways.  You can't say he is smart enough to know which players he needs but at the same time he is clueless about how to evaluate and coach the players he has right now.

The guy has been around the NFL.  He either knows how to teach and evaluate players or he doesn't.

You are missing my point, Fred.

Zac would not start possibly getting rid of certain players until AFTER the 2019 season.

He has not had any of these players in game situations and he has himself not been an NFL Head Coach in game situations.

It is reasonable to expect that it will take some time to dial all of these many new changes in and 2019 may be the season that this dialing in has to occur in.

Once he and his inexperienced Staff have gotten their feet wet, know MUCH MORE about each player they have plus themselves as Coaches; then they will have a clearer picture of what direction they want to Chart for the future.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the worst 2019 record you would accept from Zac & still feel ok about ... - depthchart - 06-04-2019, 02:33 PM