Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Deep State appears to be for real!
(06-05-2019, 06:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: I voted for Trump and am not ashamed to admit it unlike a lot of people. I didn't want Hillary as I was tired of all the family dynasty's running this country. I wasn't fooled by Trump. Anyone with half a brain could see he was a piece of shit con man. I wanted him to go to Washington and shake things up which he has done. Trump isn't for Republicans or Democrats or the working man or Evangelicals or anyone else. Trump is for Trump. I never realized however just how stupid, immature and a bad deal maker he is. In Washington, it has been the same old shit for years with these politicians. Alot of people, including myself, thought try a business man this time instead of a politician. The experiment failed.
I do find it hilarious watching the Republicans in Congress squirm and hide after being neutered by Trump. This is the best thing that trump has accomplished , exposing these politicians for the gutless frauds they are. Just my 2 cents.

MAGA

To the last bit, I don't think trump exposed that.

Going back to the 60s, diligent reporters using the first amendment exposed politicians for being frauds, corrupt and generally working only in the interests of bog donors. Trump just complains a lot,often about those same reporters who are now pointing out how fraudulent and corrupt trump is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Deep State appears to be for real! - Benton - 06-05-2019, 10:39 AM