Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Will The Democrats' Platform Be In 2020?
(06-14-2019, 10:18 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: .

Another political maneuver they need to make is to drop the whole gun control thing. It alienates a lot of voters from the party that could otherwise lean their way. There are so many hunters out there that are in favor of conservation efforts, recognize the effects of global warming, would favor progressive policies in other ways, but are scared shitless of Democrats because of gun control. There are other reasons I could go into about why they need to drop it, but I'm just focusing on the political for right now.

I think if the fundraiser Dems started tossing out 30 round mags, that would be the end of the republican party .

Well, it would be a big hit.

Of course, that's kind of jaded by my area. Kentucky mostly elects dems at the local level, but, because of the gun control issue, goes republican at the federal level. So many blue collared workers I know shot themselves in the foot with right to work legislation because they were afraid Democrats we're taking their guns. Which, at the state level, is crazy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Will The Democrats' Platform Be In 2020? - Benton - 06-14-2019, 11:39 PM