Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad
(06-19-2019, 12:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: I suggest you do a deeper reading into Trump and his "thoughts" on the Central park Five.  Start here...or here...but find your own sources.

It is easy to skim over his involvement if one doesn't want to do the research.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-live-updates-trailguide-years-after-the-central-park-five-1475859898-htmlstory.html?track=lat_social_sf__twitter_________latimes

That was 2016.

DJT was/is wrong about his attacks on those men (then boys) but will not admit it.

Fluff off the ad and try to pretend it wasn't about this case and you still have decades of DJT saying he still thinks they are guilty despite all evidence to the contrary.

Edit to add: If anyone isn't old enough to know about this case and Trump's statements that would be the reason to research it.  I've said (repeatedly) I didn't like DJT long before he started to pretend he wanted in politics.  Anyone following pop culture or the news knew how he was even back then.  That people VOTED for him and claim to NOT KNOW (or NOT CARE) how he behaves is a sad statement on the electorate.  Especially when they "couldn't" vote for Clinton because of all they "knew" about her.

I've already said Trump is wrong to question the Judicial system. My question was what in the oped should he apologize for? As it is the title of the thread.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad - bfine32 - 06-19-2019, 01:26 PM