Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad
(06-19-2019, 03:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: **sigh**

This is getting old

Get it now?

(06-19-2019, 03:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No one who read the OP is confused.  It clearly mentions his subsequent media appearances.

Some one just fails at reading comprehension.

My failing at read aside. I got it a long time ago I also got I would most likely not get a straight answer. 

I read the OP and was motivated to read the actual text of this message that many were asserting he was talking specifically about these 5 individuals. Once I read it I discovered it was not pointed at anyone in particular and talked about violent crime against all folks in his town. 

So I shared the oped, asked people to base it on its own merit (what was that reading comprehension quote again), and tell me what in the article he should apologize for as the title of the thread condemns him for. So far a lot of "look at all this he did wrong" and condemning him for his actions after the article (which I too have done). 

This is just bfine's guess at what folks really feel: He should apologize for exercising his 1st amendment right to advocate for a stance of which I disagree.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad - bfine32 - 06-19-2019, 04:19 PM