Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad
(06-19-2019, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not too long ago I posted a thread titled "Trump talks the talk, but Biden walks the walk". Guess how many people were interested in the context of the OP that the same person that wanted to fight Trump for saying things (groping) was found to have actually been doing the act? 

I think I've still got one that's titled "I'm Pro Choice". Guess how many cared that the context was about assisted suicide, but rather used it as a launching point for something else?

Guess how much that interests me?

You asked a question, I gave you a respectful, sincere, content-related answer, and you give me back this kind of talk of how unfairly your former thread titles were treated in comparison to this one and whatnot. Sure, that's really important to discuss at length. But that debate ain't for me, there are other kids around for that.

But please, do not turn deliberately adversarial. You recently called me names for suggesting that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park 5 death ad - hollodero - 06-19-2019, 05:21 PM