Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-27-2015, 11:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I wish I could be gay.  

Could you imagine how easy it would be to live with your best male friend instead of having to put up with the craziness of women?

When you take away the sexual attraction almost every guy I know would rather marry another guy than a woman.

(05-27-2015, 11:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Don't let them fool you.  My cousin is quite the drama queen! He's got be as hard to live with as any woman!  ThumbsUp

Someone in another department here that I deal with a lot is always complaining about how much he hates gay men and how hard that makes it for him to be in the dating scene. He hates the drama and cattiness that he experiences. A former supervisor of mine felt the same way. I'm certain both of my colleagues in my department that are gay are also in that boat given their personalities. Of course, the one has a husband who I'm sure can bring the drama in. It's quite the odd couple pairing.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - Belsnickel - 05-27-2015, 01:47 PM