Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside the Secret CBP Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths...
Now they’re claiming AOC was threatening towards them while she was there. These CBP officers are a special kind of low-brow and fragile.

“According to The Washington Examiner, a conservative publication, two unnamed witnesses alleged that the New York Democrat was "crying, screaming, and yelling…in a threatening manner" at agents while on a tour of a Border Patrol facility in El Paso, Texas with the 38-member Congressional Hispanic Caucus.”

"And to these CBP officers saying they felt 'threatened' by me—they were literally discussing making a GoFundMe for an officer who attacked [me] on my tour," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted after heading to another facility in Clint, Texas. "They confiscated my phone, and they were all armed. I'm 5'4". They're just upset I exposed their inhumane behavior."

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiR2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm5ld3N3ZWVrLmNvbS9hb2MtbW9ja3MtY2JwLWFnZW50cy10aHJlYXRlbmVkLWJvcmRlci0xNDQ3MDMz0gFNaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubmV3c3dlZWsuY29tL2FvYy1tb2Nrcy1jYnAtYWdlbnRzLXRocmVhdGVuZWQtYm9yZGVyLTE0NDcwMzM_YW1wPTE?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside the Secret CBP Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths... - Yojimbo - 07-02-2019, 11:55 AM