Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside the Secret CBP Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths...
Agree completely with the sentiment about the hospitals. I see something similar with a new friend that is a long term ER nurse in a major metro. One of the nicest people ever, but when she starts talking about certain subsets, you can definitely see the effects of her concentrated experience with these groups.

We're not talking about a highly qualified talent pool. I minute step up from a TSA agent. Of coarse their degenerate immorality is going to shine bright in an environment where their leader treats these people the way he does. Pouring gas on a moron flame.

I hope they keep track of the really bad offenders that made their prejudice public. It would be great to follow their stories and watch as they struggle to find work once their asses are canned for misconduct like this. Would love to see them begging for government assistance only or get locked up for the type of petty crimes often associated by those of the fringes of society.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside the Secret CBP Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths... - Vas Deferens - 07-02-2019, 05:36 PM