Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside the Secret CBP Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths...
(07-02-2019, 11:55 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Now they’re claiming AOC was threatening towards them while she was there. These CBP officers are a special kind of low-brow and fragile.

“According to The Washington Examiner, a conservative publication, two unnamed witnesses alleged that the New York Democrat was "crying, screaming, and yelling…in a threatening manner" at agents while on a tour of a Border Patrol facility in El Paso, Texas with the 38-member Congressional Hispanic Caucus.”

"And to these CBP officers saying they felt 'threatened' by me—they were literally discussing making a GoFundMe for an officer who attacked [me] on my tour," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted after heading to another facility in Clint, Texas. "They confiscated my phone, and they were all armed. I'm 5'4". They're just upset I exposed their inhumane behavior."

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMiR2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lm5ld3N3ZWVrLmNvbS9hb2MtbW9ja3MtY2JwLWFnZW50cy10aHJlYXRlbmVkLWJvcmRlci0xNDQ3MDMz0gFNaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubmV3c3dlZWsuY29tL2FvYy1tb2Nrcy1jYnAtYWdlbnRzLXRocmVhdGVuZWQtYm9yZGVyLTE0NDcwMzM_YW1wPTE?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

No one threatened  Castro. Maybe he wasn't screaming.

"There are many good agents—men and women working earnestly to care for the people in their custody," Castro tweeted. "But they are overwhelmed in a system that is morally bankrupt and challenged by rogue agents whose culture was on full display in the Facebook group revealed by ProPublica today. All Americans must help to change this system."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside the Secret CBP Facebook Group Where Agents Joke About Migrant Deaths... - Dill - 07-02-2019, 07:15 PM