Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stupid Things Said At The Democratic Debate
(07-03-2019, 12:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Um.......  yes?

HA!  A personal attack fail!

We're not talking about "needing" things from the government, we're talking Democrats just giving things away to people for no reason.

What does my father having been a successful businessman (he's retired) have anything to do with me needing assistance?  I didn't receive government money while I was a minor under his roof.

And I don't use the money from the government on poker tourneys and, even when I did, it wasn't more than a few hundred (if that) a month.  People use their money for leisure.

If your father is successful, people might believe your family could take care of you instead of the government. People are against food stamps being used to purchase tobacco or alcohol. I think those same people would suggest you don't need assistance if you have money to gamble.

Obviously, I'm not one of those people since I'm advocating giving free stuff to people for no reason as you put it. But, what I am suggesting is maybe you reconsider your position on the subject.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stupid Things Said At The Democratic Debate - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-03-2019, 02:15 PM