Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 team and the 2 SB teams......
(07-16-2019, 01:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'd call him above average...and that's with him surrounded with a HOF WR in AJ Green and generally good #2 WR's and TE's and RB's.

I personally will not be happy unless this franchise wins a superbowl and soon,I have watched this show for 50 years,I want a superbowl win and a ring.Nothing else matters,A playoff win is a start,and I do not feel as if we have a team here good enough to win it all,close for sure,but need a better offensive line and a better QB,I like Dalton,but he is not a superbowl qb.They are extremely hard to find.Andy is a top qb,but not a leader.Got to have a leader to win it all and he simply cannot lead anyone.That is not in his DNA.And that is a HUGE problem.All natural born leaders are the ones that win,like a Tom Brady.Hard to find.When our mighty Bengals win it all,then I will be happy and proud for them,until then,they are just another team WANTING to win,but maybe,just maybe ZT can pull it off sooner than later. :andy: ThumbsUp Glad Marvin has moved on,he was terrible to the media and had lost his way here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 team and the 2 SB teams...... - fortyyearfan - 07-16-2019, 05:23 PM