Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic
(10-01-2015, 12:13 PM)Naranja Tigre Wrote: The way evolution has always been presented to me, is that part of the driving force behind it is mutation, which is random.

Something like 99% of mutations are bad and lead to the animal being unfit for survival, while 1% are beneficiary and lead to the animal out competing others and passing it's genes, which carry the mutation.

Didn't blue eyes in humans start as a mutation from one single person?

I missed this one earlier on my tablet. The most simple way to really get down to it is what defines randomness? We do, right? It means without an intelligible pattern or unpredictable. Is there anything unpredictable to God? Can an omnipotent entity not do things that appear random to us but are not really?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Nutjob Ben Carson says Science is Satanic - Belsnickel - 10-01-2015, 03:41 PM