Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from the "worst district in the USA"
(07-29-2019, 12:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I woke up this morning the same way I do every morning: by going outside chasing away the rats and cleaning up all of the trash.

Life is great in America's "worst district". It's statistically last in every category (I can't get any more specific than that so don't ask which ones). It's very poor (unless you include the part that covers almost all of Howard County, the 2nd wealthiest county in the country). It's home.

Bpat you are the perfect guy for these questions:

1. How do you guys control rats there in Baltimore? Is the task large enough to require assistance from the city, or is it basically up to local homeowners to fend off the threat themselves. Is Big government failing you here? Could open carry be part of the solution?

2. What kind of rats swarm your property and neighborhood? Are they mostly Norwegian?  Could some kind of immigration control from Scandanavian countries help or is it just too late for that?

We have an occasional rat in our neighborhood, but our cat appears to be all the control we need.  The only evidence of rats I have seen in the last year is a rat tail he coughed up in our computer room, along with a pile of black fur.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greetings from the "worst district in the USA" - Dill - 07-31-2019, 04:34 PM