Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US
(08-05-2019, 12:19 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't think it's impossible that his politics played a role. It's just, as far as I know, been undetermined. 

The El Paso shooter definitely seems to have been motivated by politics, based on the evidence collected, but it doesn't mean that every shooter's motives are defined by their political beliefs.

I was just making sure there wasn't new evidence in the Dayton shooting that I hadn't heard of yet that would make this another political shooting.

El Paso shooter.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/04/el-paso-wal-mart-shooting-patrick-crusius-probed-hate-crime/1914874001/

Drudge posted he manifesto (I guess others did too) but I have not read it.

I did see a photo of the word "trump" spelled out with guns that is allegedly from the shooters social media but I did not try to confirm that either.

I read this morning that someone created a mylife page and listed him as a democrat but that the initial speculation was that was created after the shooting.

The manifesto is the only confirmable part so far to my knowledge.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US - GMDino - 08-05-2019, 12:25 PM