Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US
(08-08-2019, 10:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: I know I'll catch hell for using Media Matters, and I know they are blatantly liberal, but the events they cite did happen.

That doesn't make Tucker a denier...it makes him someone who thinks racism is a joke and he can't tell the difference.

Well, you quoted Vox yesterday, so it's not the worse of your sins.   Ninja

Quoting someone doesn't mean you follow them or are even familiar with them.  Pewdiepie caught flak for sharing a E;R video because he liked the particular video.  Turns out the channel has some questionable, at best, content.  Pewds had no idea.  Point being, a person, channel or show can make a point that you agree with and you can be completely unaware of the rest of their content.  Especially in today's age with the proliferation of shows, podcasts, youtube channels etc., it's impossible to know all of them.  Yes, as a high profile personality it would behoove him to properly vet his sources (and maybe he did), but that doesn't equal blanket acceptance of the point of view of his source.

Thank you though for agreeing that jj is talking out his nether regions by claiming Tucker is a Holocaust denier.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-08-2019, 11:01 AM