Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US
(08-08-2019, 01:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm going to say this politely, one time.  Be really careful about making accusations like this.  I'm not going to stand for your making baseless, and hyperbolic, accusations like this.

I didn't twist anything and GM apparently didn't think so either.  You disagree, fine, but confine yourself to facts or we're going to have a problem.

I was asking a question. What's wrong with that? You said you was Jewish, I've never brought up your religion, you brought it into this discussion. I'm asking how can you make excuses for a holocaust denier being a Jew? Is that not a legitimate question?  Now if you don't want to answer it then that's on you, but don't try to threaten me from wherever you are at online and think I'm over here shaking in my boots.   

Cause I'm not.....

And you did try to twist GM's post, because you asked for proof and GM provided an example, and you tried to turn it around as if he proved you right.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nearly 30 dead as multiple mass shootings hit across the US - jj22 - 08-08-2019, 02:45 PM