Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: Jews who vote D are ignorant and disloyal
(08-21-2019, 04:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Not really, but still, who are you tell POC who to vote for?

Of course not. But, that's exactly what Dems do to Republicans. Republicans have a differing opinion, but of course that means they're racist. Rolleyes

No, I didn't. I said there are those on the right who call select people "traitors" and whatnot for voting Democrat. Rolleyes

Completely genuine question for anyone here:

Would POC questioning POC or Jews questioning Jews be okay compared to a white person or Christian doing it?

I ask that question because, while I absolutely am sure white people do it, the situation you described I've almost only seen coming from POC. 

That all said, going back to OP, I think the President of the US saying it sets it apart. I would also say that we're not talking about some generic criticism, but rather about using language like "lack knowledge" and "disloyal" in reference to a population that has a long history of being attacked as disloyal to the country where they live by groups that discriminate against them. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: Jews who vote D are ignorant and disloyal - BmorePat87 - 08-21-2019, 07:40 PM