Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to DHS: Can't we just nuke hurricanes?
(08-28-2019, 04:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: LMFAO.....You can't tell the difference unless you dissect it?

That's almost as funny as the times you've claimed you weren't going to prove climate change is a hoax by posting the studies you claimed don't prove climate change.  As if junk science could prove something.  Or that you could prove climate change was true or false by linking an article . . . to junk. Then claim others don't understand science.  F'n hilarious.  Truly.

Talk about your useful idiots.

LOL... you still don't understand data mining even after it's explained multiple times (and which I know you do understand, but you're too embarassed to lose an argument).   I proved you have no clue what you're talking about.   You're still mocking me for arguments I've told you multiple times I didn't make....but somehow you won't get banned for lying about what I said but if I call you a useful idiot I would.  Just the way the board operates.

And you're a doctor?!?   God help the patients you treat.   Please tell me you aren't big on magnets.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to DHS: Can't we just nuke hurricanes? - JustWinBaby - 08-30-2019, 04:21 AM