Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "C" word
(09-06-2019, 05:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: (No ladies, not that one)

vs the "N" word. From the AB situation.

I believe in my heart words have different historical meanings and the history behind the two is way different.

But, for employment purposes I don't think you should be able to call someone either.

if Mayock would have called Brown a N word, he'd be fired on the spot. We all probably agree.

Should both of these terms carry the same weight?

I don't think they do (calling someone a C word, never preceded a lynching, raping, whipping, enslavement, etc), but I am here to say for the record they are equally insulting and should be handled at the place of employment equally.

First... I was a lil confused. I thought that maybe Mayock called AB a c**t (which he is).

After I googled what happened, I was a tad disappointed. I can only speak for myself, but that word, or any other racial slur/insult aimed at white people carries zero weight...

If Mayock dropped the N bomb on AB, we all know he'd be fired. There are a couple of double standards here. The first is the first obvious racial double standard... But there is more to it than that. AB puts asses in seats... Mayock doesn't.

All in all this is a big nothing. Everyone knows by now that AB is ****** in the head, and is hassle to deal with. That's why a model franchise cut bait, and gave him to a dysfunctional one.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
The "C" word - jj22 - 09-06-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: The "C" word - jason - 09-06-2019, 10:10 PM
RE: The "C" word - bfine32 - 09-06-2019, 11:09 PM
RE: The "C" word - CJD - 09-09-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: The "C" word - Nebuchadnezzar - 09-09-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The "C" word - michaelsean - 09-10-2019, 09:26 AM
RE: The "C" word - GMDino - 09-10-2019, 09:33 AM