Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history
(09-11-2019, 03:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: LOL

Maxine Waters is a fruit loop. She's like the Democrat's version of Trump only less embarrassing and minus black Sharpie markers, sexual assaults, bankruptcies, golden showers, fake Civil War battlefields, accusations of windmill cancer, bone spurs, arguments with Gold Star families and former POWs, and less friends among Russian and North Korean autocrats.

But, I think you mean the WSJ's editorial board needs to be reminded of when these nifty programs were created since they are the ones who stated 2012, not Maxine Waters. If you're going to point to what was in the article, right?

You also missed that 3 of 4 CEOs stated they had stopped giving student loans prior to 2010. So much for that alleged government bailout of private lenders. Which suggests the only fraud we have uncovered so far is the allegation of a government bailout of private lenders preventing them from making loans your source indicates they were no longer making anyway by their own admission.

Go fish.
Oh, we read different articles; so that explains the confusion. The Article I read said it was established, created, formed, voted for,.....in 2010 and expanded in 2012.

WTS, all of this came about by your asking where was this fraud and I pointed to it being enacted during a Democratic controlled Congress and Executive Branch, misrepresenting the benefit, and perhaps inflating the profitability (Accounting Fraud) to the American people. You balked at that idea because you said WSJ stated it was brought into legislature in 2012.

As to the Walters article: I missed nothing.

It's too hot to fish today. I think I'll just go for a horse ride.
[Image: high-horse-300x300.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This may be the biggest accounting fraud in history - bfine32 - 09-11-2019, 05:23 PM